Protect Your Body with Non-Invasive Lymphatic Drainage …
Boost your immune system, increase your energy levels and reduce inflammation with Non-Invasive Lymphatic Drainage. This treatment is aimed at compromised immune systems, post-viral and bacterial infections. It can also help to improve skin, stomach and sinus conditions, and your overall wellbeing.
How does it work?
Immune cells within the lymph nodes in your body protect against infection and pathogens. The lymphatic system is an important function because it drains lymph fluid from your organs and tissues. This fluid is filtered through the lymph vessels to the lymph nodes, returning to the blood stream. A lymphatic drainage treatment can speed up and influence this process if it has slowed down due to having a sluggish lymphatic system and poor immune system.
Non-Invasive Lymphatic Drainage can help with:
- Cancer support in recovery, Lymphoedema and Oedema
- Reducing inflammation and swelling and bruising post-surgery
- Regulating bowel movements, and hormonal imbalances in women
- Flushing out fluid retention - puffy ankles, thighs or arms
- Relieving congestion and sinus conditions
- Weight loss