Nearly HALF of all Rugby Injuries Can be Avoided. Find out How.
If you play rugby, you know pain!
1 in 4 rugby players will be injured during a season and 46% of those injuries will send you to the sidelines for at least a week.
Our free fact sheets will help you stay in the game
Download and Discover
- How to reduce the risk of ankle sprain by 87%
- How to reduce the risk of neck, back, shoulder and knee injuries by as much as 51%
- What to add to your training to reduce your overall risk of injury
Get Practical Advice on How to Prevent and Treat The 8 Most Common Rugby Injuries
- ACL Injury (one-third of players give up the game after this injury, don’t be one of them)
- Ankle Sprains (which account for 1 in 7 rugby injuries)
- Meniscus Injury (commonly associated with other knee injuries)
- Head Injuries (of which 44% are concussions)
- Muscle and Contusion Injuries (make up 40% of all rugby injuries)