Running can really take its toll out on you both mentally and physically. So much can come into play when we start to look at the cause of many injuries or niggles that runners get. At Therapy Station we look at every person as an individual and work out what is happening within the body's alignment to try and solve the issue and stop it from reoccurring.
Why not contact us and see what we can do to help you on your journey.
Read more on our blog:
Download our Free resources below:
Don't run into Trouble Campaign
If you're a runner - this is a treasure trove of high-value information.
The kit features exercise programmes on rehabilitating and treating the 6 most common running injuries.
Treatment and Rehabilitation Programmes for:
- Patellofemoral Pain (Runner's Knee)
- Hamstring Strains
- Medial Tibial Stress Syndrome (Shin Splints)
- Iliotibial Band Syndrome (ITBS)
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Achilles Tendinopathy
Strength Training for Runners Campaign
Supplementing Running with Strength Training Exercises will Make You a Stronger, Faster, and More Efficient Runner
Our free fact sheets provide tips and hints and myth busting information regarding strength training for runners.
Get Practical Advice on Strength Training for Runners including:
- Strength Training Exercises for Running
- Facts and Fiction About Strength Training for Running
- Running Training, Strength and Injury Tips To Consider
Plus a host of other infographics including:
- How Strength Training can Enhance Your Running Economy
- How it can Reduce the Risk of Injury
- And Reduce the Race Time for Recreational Runners