1.2 Million People Have a Hip Replacement EVERY Year
But 1.3 in every 10 will need to be redone.
Knowledge and preparation prior to your operation, is a major factor in the success of a hip replacement.
Knowing what to expect and how to prepare for the procedure is critical.
Here are some resources explaining about what happens during hip replacement surgery and how to rehabilitate post operation. There are also some useful do's and don'ts!
In this set of resources we cover --
- The Hip Replacement Procedure Explained
- How to Prepare for Hip Surgery
- The Dos and Don'ts Following Hip Surgery
- Rehabilitation After Hip Replacement Surgery
- A Daily Pain and Exercise Progression Worksheet
- How to Climb Stairs After a Hip Replacement Operation
- How to Make a Speedy Recovery After Surgery
- Post-Surgery Exercise Rehabilitation Handout
Our Free Advice Sheets--
- Explain what the hip replacement procedure entails
- How to reduce the risk of surgical complications
- How to keep your new hip safe
- How to prepare your home for your return after surgery
- How to regain independence as soon as possible