Headaches are as unique as the person experiencing them
Which is why knowing exactly what kind of headache you're experiencing, can greatly improve your chances of managing it, and in some cases eliminating them completely in the future.
Use our unique 'self-diagnosis guide' to help you identify which type of headache you are likely to be suffering from--
- Migraines (affect 12% of the population)
- Tension Headaches (affect 75% of the population)
- Cervicogenic Headaches (affect 18% of the population)
Learn how to treat some of the most commonly occurring headaches by downloading our free advice sheets today.
Our Free Advice Sheets Which Teach You--
- How to reduce your risk of suffering from that particular headache type in future
- What treatments and strategies have been proven to manage each type of headache
- How to reduce the risk of the headache occurring in the future
Let us know if you think we can help you. Even if if its just a chat to ask what it is we could do to help you manage them.
|How to Keep a Cool Head When You Suffer from Headaches [Patient:Client Newsletter].pdf||430.6 KB|
|Headache Types - Self-Diagnosis Chart [Cheat Sheet].pdf||668.58 KB|
|Tension Headache [Advice Leaflet].pdf||381.79 KB|
|Sinus Headache [Advice Leaflet].pdf||380.68 KB|
|Cluster Headache [Advice Leaflet].pdf||386.13 KB|
|Migraine [Advice Leaflet].pdf||661.32 KB|
|Cervicogenic Headache [Advice Leaflet].pdf||450.8 KB|