Therapeutic Excellence - FOR FASTER RECOVERY
The device is designed to support lymphatic drainage and is the alternative to Cupping
A DEVICE FOR ENHANCING REHABILITATION
The Lymphatouch offer a great alternative to cupping - a refined, advanced version of cupping.
This machine uses a suction mechanic which can be adjusted by a therapist and doesn’t lock onto the skin but can move depending on which setting the therapist selects and thinks is most beneficial for the client.
The lymphatouch will rarely ever leave bruises on the body but may cause some reddening to occur which will go down fairly quickly so there won’t be any internal damage to the soft tissue like you get from cupping. It works quick and painless as the pressure can be controlled. It is used by top sports clubs and athletes. It stimulates your lymphatic system, which is key to helping your body recover and heal.
Unlike cupping, the Lymphatouch can also be used to treat scars or areas on the skin that are more sensitive by breaking up the scar tissue.
The Lymphatouch can help with:
- swelling and inflammation,
- Back, neck, hip, shoulder pain,
- scarring and muscular tightness,
- musculoskeletal disorders and injuries,
- speed up recovery,
- drain waste,
- Muscle spasms,
- recovering from a muscle, ligament, tendon or joint injury/strain,
- Remove tightness to improve mobility,
- Plantar Fasciitis,
- Post surgery - reduce swelling, speeds up recovery
- Chronic Oedema - stimulate lymphatic system
- Post sport & gym recovery
LymphaTouch® has cut down the treatment time of lymphedema patients with fibrous skin by a week, sometimes even two weeks compared to just using manual therapy.
—Kathryn McGinty, PTA, CLT, Johns Hopkins Hospital