Client COVID-19 Information Sheet
Although COVID-19 restrictions have been eased, as a Health Care provider, we have to keep some procedures in place.
There will be some changes in the process both before and during each session, to help ensure both yours and our safety.
This information sheet is designed to explain to clients the new procedures put into place, within guidelines from the government specification and our governing bodies, when coming in for a treatment.
The reason why these are required is for the safety of the staff at Therapy Station, the client’s safety and those family members or friends that we associate ourselves with.
- If any staff or clients show any symptoms of COVID-19, the appointment will need to be cancelled.
- Before you leave your home, consider if you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms. If yes, please postpone or cancel your appointment.
- If you are a first-time client, a consultation form will be emailed for completion prior to the visit along with a COVID-19 assessment and consent form.
- If you are an existing client, a COVID-19 assessment and consent form will be email to you, to be completed a day before your appointment.
- All consultation & consent documents need be signed & emailed beforehand.
- Payment will be made contactless if possible.
- Upon arrival the client will be required to wait in their car or outside. The client would have had an appointment reminder message sent to their phone 1 day prior to their appointment. The message will then require a response from the client to indicate that they have arrived.
- A practitioner will then come to the door and will allow for the client to come in.
- The client will also have to wear a face mask before coming inside the clinic, if they don’t have a mask, one will be provided for them. However, it is encouraged that they bring their own.
- Once the client has entered the clinic, they will be a station where they can sanitise their hands before entering the Clinic.
- Please wear easy to remove clothes. You will be given a container in which to put your shoes and clothes.
- The massage table will have been thoroughly disinfected. The linens are all clean, and you will be encouraged to wear a mask.
- The therapist will also be wearing a mask.
- When the massage is over, please leave all the linens & towels on the table. Put your clothes back on and wait for the therapist to escort you out.
- There will be an approximate 15-minute gap between clients, to enable disinfection of the practice space, therapy table and equipment etc, with enough time to dry and take effect.
- There will only be time for a 45-minute appointment at the most, to allow for time for cleaning and also a sufficient amount of time for the treatment. The client will be required to show up on time or a few minutes before the treatment.
- Clients are preferred to come alone to a treatment, however, if the client is a minor or vulnerable, they can have another person come into the room as long as they are also wearing a mask at all times.
- When the session is done and the client is leaving, the practitioner will escort them towards the exit where they can use hand sanitiser again and then they can leave. The practitioner will be opening the doors for the client so that they don’t have to touch the door handles.