Are you tired all the time?
Not just the usual ‘end-of-the-week-been-working-too-much’ kind of tired.
We mean the kind of tired that’s impacting your quality of life. Constant brain fog. Headaches. Trouble sleeping.
If this has come about following an illness, there’s a chance you may have post-viral fatigue.
Have a look at our resources to find out everything you need to know about post-viral fatigue and how to give yourself the fastest possible recovery.
Included you’ll find:
- A detailed explanation of the causes and symptoms of PVF
- Expert advice on designing an exercise programme to aid recovery
- The facts on sleep hygiene, and how you can improve yours
- A breakdown of Cognitive Behaviour Therapy and how it can help treat PVF
- And much, much more to help you get your sparkle back.
In most cases though, a recovery to normal is possible. Understanding the nature of the condition, and how best to manage it can help you regain your energy as quickly as possible. So let’s get started.