If you are sick or have a fever, it is best to wait until you are feeling better and are not contagious any longer. By having the treatment it can make you feel a lot worse.
Our general rule of thumb is:
Colds / Flu:
Bookings can be made directly through our website. You can also call the clinic.
Our availability can be seen on our website.
You can also call the clinic.
Colds / Flu:
All our treatments are featured on our website.
All pricing is detailed on our website.
Our range of massages include:
- Sports Massage
- Sports Therapy
- Lymphatic Drainage massage
- Swedish Massage
- Aromatherapy Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
Sports Massage is not just for people who do sports. Tailored to your needs, this massage focuses on specific areas and is ideal for relieving stressed-out muscles, keeping you active and in training protecting against injuries.
- Relieve overused and stressed muscles from repeated and aggressive movements
- Realign muscle fibers to help decrease pain, enhance performance and increase flexibility
- Release the build-up of tension and promote blood flow (enabling shorter recovery time)
- Decrease scar tissue from previous injuries and help keep further injuries at bay
- Manipulate muscles, tendons, and ligaments to stretch fibers
Sports Therapy is a more complex and inclusive for injuries. Sports massage is just one of the many techniques used. Other modalities may include Myofascial Release, Posturology, Soft Tissue Manipulation, Clinical Acupuncture and Kinesiology Taping to name a few.
For more information on all our treatments, please visit our website; https://therapystation.co.uk/services