The EMMETT Technique is a remarkable body therapy, which can lead to dramatic and instant results.
If you’re in pain and suffering, you may find your pain levels decrease and your range of movement improves even before you leave our clinic. We usually allow 48 hours for the technique to be fully processed by your body.
Is this you?
- You are in severe pain and / or you have a muscle in spasm
- You have movement or balance issues
- You have tried other therapies and nothing has really worked
The EMMETT Technique works by applying gentle moves and pressure to physically release certain muscle groups, bringing your body into a state of balance. Used as a standalone treatment, once your pain and discomfort has been reduced, you may find enhanced benefit by combining with other treatments such as massage to aid your recovery.
The EMMETT Technique can help with:
- Back, hip, neck and shoulder pain, and restricted movement (including knees and ankles)
- Sports injuries, body flexibility, forearm and grip strength
- Body symmetry and balance, and increased stability
- Stomach discomfort and lung capacity
- Headaches and sinus problems
- Pregnancy and birth issues
The Emmett Technique was developed by Ross Emmett, a gifted Australian therapist, his technique is now gaining respect from both the medical and natural therapies industry.
Here are some videos of Ross demonstrating his technique:
Balance with EMMETT Technique
Overcoming Neck Rotation issues with EMMETT Technique
Stabilise your Core with EMMETT Technique.
Improving your Grip with EMMETT Technique.
You can learn the EMMETT Technique
At Therapy Station we run the EMM-Tech short course. On this 8 hour, 1 day course, you will learn 11 moves you can do on yourself, friends, family and collegues. You don't have to have any body therapy experience - This course is for anyone!
The cost of the 1 day course is £100 and you will receive a certificate and reference DVD to remind you of the moves.
If you wish to re-attend to refresh your knowledge, we can offer you a refresher rate of £50 (50% discount)
For dates, please see the Workshops and Training section of the website