Hi I’m Joe, I first became interested in how the mind works whilst I was taking linguistics at Wolverhampton University. Here I was lucky enough to take a few modules which focused on how our minds produce and receive language, and what happens when it doesn’t work effectively. It also introduced me to the world of Neuro Linguistic Programming. This sparked my curiosity about how changing our thinking can change our lives.
I am a trained Cognitive Hypnotherapy Practitioner and Neuro-Linguistic Programmer Master Practitioner. I trained at the world renowned Quest Institute. Due to this multi-faceted training I am very flexible in my approach to therapy and have a wide variety of tools and techniques which I can use to help you.
Everybody is unique, therefore, by treating each client as an individual I can create a bespoke treatment plan that works with your natural strengths and preferences, whilst helping you to overcome the obstacle(s) in your life.
- Diploma – Cognitive Hypnotherapy Practitioner (Dip CHyp)
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (HPDip)
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming Master Practitioner (NLP MPrac)
- BA Hons – First Class, Linguistics and Deaf Studies.
Member of the following professional organisations:
- Quest Cognitive Hypnotherapy Practitioners Association (QCHPA)
- Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).